Next Year’s (2021-2022) School Hours
have been announced for Montclair: 8:00-3:05
YMCA info for before and after school care will be sent out as soon as we have it.
May 3-7: Teacher Appreciation Week!
May 7: Teacher Work Day – No School for ANY Students
May 10: SAC Meeting 4:30
May 14: International Day & Video Release
May 21: Field Day
May 26: Talent Show video Release
May 26: Chromebook collection for 5th grade students 1:00-4:00
May 27: iPad/Chromebook collection for Kindergarten & students not returning next year 1:00-4:00
May 27: 5th Grade Continuation 9:30 & Last Day for 5th Grade Students
May 28: Last Day of School for ECE-4th Grade (Half day 12:30 dismissal)
School Picture Day Ordering Info:
For online orders and inquiries, visit dorianstudio.com or call 1-800-826-3535. Montclair’s school access key is AA9DVVJD.
Looking for a great school for next school year?
Here are some quick video tours!
See DPS SchoolChoice for information
on how to enroll for the
2021-2022 school year!
DPS is pleased to announce we are expanding our partnership
with COVIDCheck Colorado to offer our free COVID-19 testing
for students to support a safe return to school.
Breakfast & Lunch pickup for Virtual Learners
DPS Food and Nutrition Services is providing weekday curbside service for breakfast and lunch to DPS students. Meals are available throughout the district Monday through Friday. Here is a link to find a location near you!
Virtual Learning Help…
Please refer to these resources to support you and your child in using Seesaw:
- Home Learning Tips for Families
If you need additional help or support setting up your Seesaw parent account, please contact the DoTS Service Desk by calling 720-423-3163.
ALL Donations during COVID-19
will go directly toward Montclair families in need!
Every bit helps! If you are willing to help support
our kids’ enrichment experiences,
please log in to PayPal and search
firstname.lastname@example.org, and press “Send”!
Other easy and FREE ways to donate to Montclair!
Shopping on Amazon – Please log in through smile.amazon.com every time you shop on Amazon. Choose “Montclair School Peak Partnership” as your charity – this will be saved to your account once you choose it the first time.
Do you have a King Soopers shopper card? You can link your King Soopers membership cards (or shopper phone number) to Montclair. The school will earn 5% of all of your purchases by linking your member card(s) to the school!
Download the Flyer app for your cell phone!
This is the method we will be using to distribute
important information and Thursday folders!
Find the Flyer School app in the app store,
then choose Montclair as your school!
We are an ECE through 5th grade elementary school located at 1151 Newport Street. We would like to encourage all families from Montclair and surrounding neighborhoods to consider our school for the 2020-21 school year. Below is some information about what makes Montclair such a great school!
- Montclair is proud to be an innovation school! Curriculum is carefully selected to meet the needs of our students. Paired with a school wide enrichment model that ranges from art to engineering, we strive to bring learning to life!
- Montclair strives to create a global perspective valuing family and community by hosting social and educational events throughout the year that represent the multicultural school community we have.
- Montclair understands the importance of personalized learning for all scholars and has received a four year grant to become more impactful with our plan for nurturing our students’ individual academic progress.
- Montclair is home to 22 different languages and is one of the most diverse schools in the city. Families, students, and staff members of different cultures and backgrounds interact together daily. As a school community, we work to build tolerance, empathy and friendships across socioeconomic, racial and ethnic lines.
In addition to the points above, we put strong emphasis and energy in to: providing lots of enrichment and after school programs, focusing on the needs of our many English language learners through our ELA department and our TNLI (Transitional Native Language Instruction) program, and parent and community engagement.
We will be accepting students who live within the Denver Public Schools neighborhood boundary, and also accepting students who live outside of that boundary. More information about the SchoolChoice process can be found at SchoolChoice.