3rd-5th grade students will shift back to remote learning on Monday 11/2
Student Health Screening
Don’t forget to complete the student health screening
before coming to school each day!
Montclair is excited to announce plans for the 2020 Mask Parade! We will host a Google Meet on Friday, Oct. 30 from 2:30 to 3 which all students and classes can join using the code “maskparade” to show off their masks. Each class at school will join with one computer and watch on the projector as the Specials team goes from class to class to highlight masks and hear from a student representative. Students at home will be able to take part too, and feel like they are “In” each classroom. Unfortunately due to restrictions no parents will be able to join us in the school building this year. We hope this will capture the excitement of a “live” Montclair Mask Parade.
Here is a link to upcoming dates and events!
Please see the DPS Transportation website
for helpful information.
Breakfast & Lunch pickup for Virtual Learners
DPS Food and Nutrition Services is providing weekday curbside service for breakfast and lunch to DPS students. Meals are available throughout the district Monday through Friday. Here is a link to find a location near you!
Virtual Learning Help…
Please refer to these resources to support you and your child in using Seesaw:
- Home Learning Tips for Families
If you need additional help or support setting up your Seesaw parent account, please contact the DoTS Service Desk by calling 720-423-3163.
ALL Donations during COVID-19
will go directly toward Montclair families in need!
Every bit helps! If you are willing to help support
our kids’ enrichment experiences,
please log in to PayPal and search
email@example.com, and press “Send”!
Other easy and FREE ways to donate to Montclair!
Shopping on Amazon – Please log in through smile.amazon.com every time you shop on Amazon. Choose “Montclair School Peak Partnership” as your charity – this will be saved to your account once you choose it the first time.
Do you have a King Soopers shopper card? You can link your King Soopers membership cards (or shopper phone number) to Montclair. The school will earn 5% of all of your purchases by linking your member card(s) to the school!
The YMCA will offer before and after school care daily, and also on Thursday’s early release days. See here for information and to sign up!
Download the Flyer app for your cell phone!
This is the method we will be using to distribute
important information and Thursday folders!
Find the Flyer School app in the app store,
then choose Montclair as your school!
We are an ECE through 5th grade elementary school located at 1151 Newport Street. We would like to encourage all families from Montclair and surrounding neighborhoods to consider our school for the 2020-21 school year. Below is some information about what makes Montclair such a great school!
- Montclair is proud to be an innovation school! Curriculum is carefully selected to meet the needs of our students. Paired with a school wide enrichment model that ranges from art to engineering, we strive to bring learning to life!
- Montclair strives to create a global perspective valuing family and community by hosting social and educational events throughout the year that represent the multicultural school community we have.
- Montclair understands the importance of personalized learning for all scholars and has received a four year grant to become more impactful with our plan for nurturing our students’ individual academic progress.
- Montclair is home to 22 different languages and is one of the most diverse schools in the city. Families, students, and staff members of different cultures and backgrounds interact together daily. As a school community, we work to build tolerance, empathy and friendships across socioeconomic, racial and ethnic lines.
In addition to the points above, we put strong emphasis and energy in to: providing lots of enrichment and after school programs, focusing on the needs of our many English language learners through our ELA department and our TNLI (Transitional Native Language Instruction) program, and parent and community engagement.
We will be accepting students who live within the Denver Public Schools neighborhood boundary, and also accepting students who live outside of that boundary. More information about the SchoolChoice process can be found at SchoolChoice.